Professional Standards: Creating Safe Environments for Children and Adults
This page provides you with important information relating to our policies and procedures for maintaining ethical and professional standards.
- The Jesuit Province: website for professional standards
- Creating a safe environment in Jesuit Schools and ministries: Principles, Protocols and Standards of Practice
- The Australian Catholic Professional Standards: CPSL
- Reporting of Complaints
If anyone wishes to bring a complaint of abuse against any member of staff, present or past, of a Jesuit ministry, they may do so in any of the following ways:
- If you beleive a crime has been committed, contact the Police Sexual Crimes Squad Ph: 03 9611 8707 or 000
- Contact the office of Towards Healing – Ph: 1800 816 030 (Victorian Office)
- Contact the director of Professional Standards – Simon Davies 03 9810 7300 Please note that when children are involved, many states have mandatory reporting provisions to the police or relevant state authority.